The first time I had to use the Ultimate IT Guy was when my daughter got one of those nasty viruses that pop up, she disconnected from the internet but not before it did its damage.
We took her laptop to him and he not only fixed it but introduced us to Kaspersky antivirus, which I now have on all my computers and despite seeing the same virus pop up again, I have not gotten infected. When other problems arose, they logged on remotely and fixed our glitches with little or no problems.
I have not found a more honest, competent, or helpful company to help with all our computer needs.
- Preventative Maintenance
- PC Clean Up/Tune Up
- Memory Upgrade
- Hard Drive Upgrade
- OnSite Data Backup
- OffSite Data Backup
- Disk Imaging
Anti-Virus, Spyware, Malware
- Monthly Anti-Virus Software Subscription Service
- Anti-Virus Software
- Hardware Virus Scanning
- Virus Removal
- Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks Sales and Support
- Google Docs Support
Housing Authority Specific Software Support
- Network Design
- Router and Switch Installation and Configuration
- Wireless - Indoor and Outdoor
- WiFi Hotspot Install and Support
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) Setup and Support
VIP Remote Service
* Remote automated monitoring of your computers and network.
* Off-site backup of your critical data.
* Remote repair of computer issues using remote control software and/or phone support.
* Move or Install computer Equipment
* Disaster Recovery Planning
* Data Conversion
* Continuous Back-up and restoration services
* Server management
* Around the clock security monitoring and unmatched protection
* Ongoing consultation
* On-site maintenance and support
* Remote monitoring and support
* Database management and integrity
* Website design & maintenance
* Custom software development
* Training for general computer usage, as well as Microsoft Office. Can be customized to fit your needs
Protect Your Network before it's too late!