The first time I had to use the Ultimate IT Guy was when my daughter got one of those nasty viruses that pop up, she disconnected from the internet but not before it did its damage.
We took her laptop to him and he not only fixed it but introduced us to Kaspersky antivirus, which I now have on all my computers and despite seeing the same virus pop up again, I have not gotten infected. When other problems arose, they logged on remotely and fixed our glitches with little or no problems.
I have not found a more honest, competent, or helpful company to help with all our computer needs.
1. What to look for in a new computer
2. Being Safe Online - Don’t be a victim (Avoid scams, malware & phishing)
3. Standard Best Practices for setting up your computers
4. What is the Cloud and is it safe?
5. How to keep your computers working
6. Identity Theft—Protecting you, your employees & your resident’s information
7. So You Want a website
8. You’ve Been Hacked!
9. Free Email Could Cost You Everything
10. How to go mobile, without losing your mind
Download using the link below